Experienced Investment Sales Consultant
South East Suburbs.
Come and Join the team with An established 24 year old brand
We operate in 3 core markets Retail, B2B Channel Sales and Real Estate.
We are looking to expand our team to help support our Retail & channel clients.
The role will be a hybrid role of looking after all sales managerial manners, business development, B2B channel account management, training our selling channels, assisting in closing channel sales with a retail voice along with looking after existing & new retail clients.
The role will be based out of our Clyde North display home, with managerial duties ran out of our Pakenham head office.
This role will provide an opportunity to be key player within the company, mentoring Sales Associates and build a team as the sales demand grows.
Reporting directly to the Directors you will assist with team leadership and marketing strategy as well as organising events/seminars.
• We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• 5-10 years in residential house & Land Investment package sales, general sales/customer service role
• Hold a real estate license or rep certs.
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
• Knowledge of residential construction and market intelligence
• Strong computer literacy
• Experienced using CRM databases – M/S highly regarded
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company that has demonstrated consistent growth and success in their industry and is a standout leader.